Doddle Phone Tutorial
It is a doddle!
1) Create two SIP/VoIP accounts anywhere.
There are many VoIP providers out there offering FREE SIP accounts and FREE calls between users.
You can use, for instance iptel service or ippi
Create two accounts: [myuser1, mypassword1] and [myuser2, mypassword2]
2)Configure Doddle webphone and web Call Button widgets this way:Making call from webpage: A Call Button, user2 calling user1 -Embed HTML Code
Receiving Call from webpage: WebPhone Widget - Embed HTML Code
Notice that you can receive calls coming from your webpage:
- Using doddle online phone on you computer - No Telephone Bill
- Using a VoIP Telephone Adapter - Figure 1 (you can turn your computer off)- No Telephone Bill
- Using a VoIP enabled mobile device- No Telephone Bill
- Using a VoIP Provider line number (VoIP-VoIP Free call) - No Telephone Bill
- Using a non-VoIP telephone number - charge of phone bill will depend on your Provider, call destiny , etc
Figure 1 - Using a VoIP phone adapter, you can power your computer off and still to receive calls from your website
You can also use a IPBX VoIP account: FreeSwitch, Asterisk, FreePBX, Trixbox
In this tutorial you learned how to receive and make free VoIP call directly from webpage using online doddle webphone.
You can make a Call me/us button on your website and this will make your telephone to ring
This can be used in any website, blog , etc
Now your webpage also speaks!
More Questions? Go to our FAQ
Go to Tutorials